The Power of Presence - How to impact your audience, effortlessly
This programme is designed to focus on your voice and physical presence when training. Through warm ups, practical exercises and demonstrative placement, you will learn how to efficiently use your voice in a range of different situations without strain. With a solid focus on your body as a whole, participants learn how to connect engaging content with commanding vocal use and physical positioning.
- The importance of warming up (detailed and ‘on the go’)
- Your body as a whole
- Tone and strength
At the end of this programme participants will:
- Prepare for a training session vocally, so as not be fatigued
- Recognise warmth in your own tone, and know how to achieve it
- Appreciate the differences between poor and proper physical presence
- Be able to use different daily techniques to activate their body properly
- Recognise the need for appropriate physical presence within their own training content
This is a half-day course, where participants have the opportunity to accomplish group activities, learn techniques through demonstration, as well as be assessed individually for their vocal tone and physical stance during delivery.